Hurricane Major News
On October 10th the first version of HurricaneSwap went live with 3.6 million $HCT staked on day 1, which accounted for 70% of the circulating supply. With continuous efforts of the community and Hurricane team, the mainnet has been running smoothly.
- $HCT is listed on MEXC Global, Gate.io, ZB, BitMart, MDEX
- New staking mechanism xHCT is live
- HurricaneSwap V2 testnet is live
- HurricaneSwap issued 2.2M $HCT as V1 Testnet reward
- HurricaneSwap Twitter followers reaches 50,000
- $40M+ TVL (Peak Value)
- $5,996,732.01 Daily Trading Volume (Peak Value)
- 7,614 Interactive Addresses
- 136,542 Transacations
- 81,665 Page Visits (Based on devices and data from Google Analytics)
- 20,326 $HCT Holders
1. Launch Testnet V2
Testnet V2 is launched with the second implementation of the Roke Protocol. Currently, the Roke Protocol implemented assets liquidity cross-chain from test Binance Smart Chain to Avalanche FUJI Chain. For now, the whole syncing time of both chains is 5 seconds. In the future, the syncing time may adjust based on gas.
2. HurricaneAlliance test-version deployed
After Testnet V2 launched, HurricaneAlliance goes live with a specific arbitrage method, leveraging the price gap between test-HurricaneSwap (Avalanche FUJI Chain) and fork-PancakeSwap (testBSC) within 1%.
3. Deploy a Fork-Pancakeswap on testBSC
On Oct. 14th, the HurricaneSwap team deployed a fork-pancakeswap on testBSC to help users obtain test assets, participate in the Testnet V2, and implement cross-chain liquidity. Moreover, the fork-pancakeswap will also implement the test of HurricaneAlliance and arbitrage function.
4. Launch Mainnet V1
On Oct. 10th the Mainnet V1 launched on Avalanche C-chain. This version includes a basic DEX , Farm & Stake function tested on the FUJI testnet (with version name “Testnet V1”) but does not have a liquidity cross-chain function.
5. Stake function launched
The Stake function of HCT is launched. Providing a better method to distribute 0.1% re-purchase reward to users.
6. Updated Farm pool & multiplier
Adding non-HCT pool and HCT/USDC pool in the farm. Adjust the multiplier between Pool 1 and Pool 2 to balance the rewards of both.
7. Bug Fixed
Multiple bugs of the Roke Protocol and on-chain DEX, including icon, link, and typesetting, have been fixed.
Partnership, podcasts and AMAs
- HurricaneSwap established formal partnerships with Avalaunch, BENQI and Pangolin
- HurricaneSwap officially joined Coin98 DApp browser and now supports Coin98 wallet
- HurricaneSwap and $HCT have been listed on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, MyToken, Coin98, Markr.io, DefiLlama, TokenPocket
- Interview with CTO Hunter Cheung on Gains Associates
- The founder of HurricaneSwap, Symington Smith, will participate in an AMA at Gate.io community on 25th October.
- Special Farm Reward for HurricaneSwap V1 testnet winners
- Trading Competition on HurricaneSwap