HurricaneSwap Bi-weekly Recap: Week 7&8
Hurricane Major News
- Thanksgiving special rewards for $HCT holders
- NEW Bug Bounty $500,000 on Immunefi
- HashEX security audit completed
- $35,205,776 Total Value Locked (TVL, Peak Value)
- $4,040,145.59 Daily Trading Volume (Peak Value)
- 3,477 Interactive Addresses
- 31,314 $HCT Holders
- 1,642 Actively trading users
1. Deploy HurricaneAlliance on Avalanche C-chain and BSC.
The Alliance Node is running on BSC and Avalanche, will do arbitrage and narrow the price gap between aToken and source-token on Hurricane to anchor the price when Hurricane V2 launches.
2. Update HurricaneAlliance Arbitrage Strategy.
A new Alliance Arbitrage Strategy has been deployed & tested on Avalanche. Now the Alliance Node could narrow the price gap between BSC and Avalanche C-chain within the 20s — 3 mins (Depending on the network status).
3. Update Relayer node
Due to BSC implementing a hard-fork update on Nov.30, the Relayer node is updated to the latest version.
4. Test The Customized Proof of Reserve
A Customized PoR, which will display the reserve of the source-token and total supply of aToken, has been deployed on the testnet and included an alert to Hurricane Team.
5. Final test for HurricaneSwap V2
Partnership, podcasts and AMAs
- Thanksgiving campaign
- Intro videos of HurricaneSwap made by Russian community:
- AMA Recap：BlockBeats | O3 Labs| Verso Finance
- HurricaneSwap V2 will be live soon!
- More features in V2: Cross-Chain LP Farm, sHCT, DAO…