HurricaneSwap Bi-weekly Recap: Week 27&28
Hurricane Major News
- Hurricane NFT (NHCT) get listed on KuCoin and MEXC on Apr 11.
- $NHCT initial generation is in progress: as of now, 9.47 million $NHCT has been generated with the same amount of $HCT being burned.
- AMA with KuCoin
- Calling For All NFT Enthusiasts, Trade To Share $40,000 in NHCT!
- Various activities such as active members, meme contests, etc.
- IP partnership in the soccer field.
- $8,157,993 Total Value Locked (TVL, Peak Value)
- $178,480 Daily Trading Volume (Peak Value)
- 31,880 $HCT Holders
- 4,336 Interactive Users (Google Analytics)
- 1,075 Actively Trading Users
- NFT Market Design & Development
The basic version of Hurricane NFT Market, which includes the NFT trading on Avalanche C-chain, is now complete with the all-page design and will be processed for the internal test of the UI/UX.
The back-end currently focuses on NFT data collection of Avalanche, the internal test will be initialed when data is available.
The contract of the basic version is completed and under the internal test.
- Cross-chain Design
The cross-chain solution is currently under development, and the target is to make it easier for users to redeem wrapped NFT from Avalanche to other EVM compilable chains, and reduce the bridge fee to an acceptable range.