HurricaneSwap Bi-weekly Recap: Week 11&12
Hurricane Major News
- Hurricane Bridge & Cross-Chain LP Pool for LP Tokens in HurricaneStation are live!
- #HurricaneEffect Program ended with 50K participants and 12K aCAKE traders.
- $14,210,183 Total Value Locked (TVL, Peak Value)
- $886,991 Daily Trading Volume (Peak Value)
- 31,253 $HCT Holders
- 5,130 Interactive Addresses
- 3,981 Actively trading users
1. Update arbitrage logic
The HurricaneAlliance arbitrage logic is updated. Previously, the arbitrager could only arbitrage through the USDT — SourceToken and sometimes caused a considerable price gap. Currently, a customized arbitrage method is launched, it supports a multi-hop swap and price detection so that arbitrager could arbitrage assets through non-USDT pair, as well as a lower price gap.
2. Complete the research of governance model
The governance model of HurricaneSwap is initially complete. Users could vote for proposals to add new assets, adjust farm multipliers, and others. The voting function will launch soon.
3. Add Venus asset
The Station and Bridge now support XVS/USDT liquidity providing. The Farm now supports bHc-XVS/USDT liquidity mining.
4. Launch Station-LP bridge
The Bridge function is launched. LPs in BSC could deposit their HurricaneStation LP in Bridge and map to Avalanche, then deposit in Pool to participate in the liquidity mining and receive $HCT rewards.
Partnership, Podcasts and AMAs
- Video AMA with Ted @Tederminant Chief Protocol Architect (Co-founder) @avalabsofficial
- AMA with Avalanche TR
- AMA with Kine Protocol
- Winner List of #HurricaneEffect Program
- Distribution of New Year gifts
- New tokens / pools / farms
- New roadmap for Q1 2022